North American Dental Group and Professional Dental Alliance are seeking dentists who desire to provide superior care to each patient we have the privilege of serving. Our focus is to deliver comprehensive and specialty care to all patients under one roof. We practice in PA, OH, IN, and MI and are continuing to grow in both existing and new markets providing enormous opportunities for affiliated providers. We take great pride in our exceptional teams whose approach is compassionate, ethical, and supportive to achieve our mission: "Enthusiastic and Compassionate People Providing An Outstanding Experience To Every Patient Because We Care."
This opportunity is for a full time provider at our office in Kokomo, IN.
· Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
· Opportunities for partnership
· Industry leading Continuing Education opportunities
· Comprehensive administrative support
· Relocation and Sign on bonuses for select locations
· Competitive and comprehensive compensation package with benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Malpractice Insurance, Lab fees covered, & 401(K) Plan
· Provide exceptional dental care
· Educate patients regarding their comprehensive treatment options
· Maintain an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
· Support the growth and development of our teams and practices
· DDS or DMD from an accredited school
· Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical patient care
If you would like to learn more about our openings contact Ginger Clark at 414-550-5196 or ClarkG@nadentalgroup.com.
North American Dental Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer